Thursday, July 15, 2010

Results

Today I found out that my anxiety attacks may have a medical origin. I got the lab work back from the Doctor today and I am a mess! Let's see if I can paint the picture...

1. Soy Sensitivity (no more soy)
2. Auto immune response to Gluten (no more gluten)
3. No good bacteria in gut
4. Reactive Hypoglycemia (low blood sugar)
5. Severe Iron Anemia
6. Thyroid Conversion issues
7. LH, Estrone, & Testosterone all off

Wow! The side effects of just #7 are anxiety, panic attacks, depression, insomnia and headaches. I think my name was written next to that list. I am so thankful for the answers so that we can move on to the solution. I am told that treating this holistically will take about a year so I am praying for at least a marked improvement in the first 4-6 weeks.

I look forward to my energy returning and my head to stop pounding.

1 comment:

  1. Praying with you!! You are not walking this alone.....

    ReplyDelete