Wednesday, December 8, 2010

My Obsession

Totally irrelevant to what I normally blog about but...I am obsessed right now with Rachael Ray's Cran-Apple-Onion Open Faced Turkey Sammies!

While feeding the baby the other day I turned on the tv to see if anything was worth gazing at. Racheal Ray was on (which I normally don't watch) but she was cooking up these thanksgiving leftover sandwiches. Abby came out of her room and wanted to know what she was cooking because it looked so good. (Abby loves to cook). We watched and decided to try the recipe that night with our leftover turkey. Daddy wasn't home so it was a good night to experiment. We both loved them. I have made them 3 times in the last 2 weeks. So, seeing I love them so much I thought I would post the recipe.

Rachael Ray's Official Website :: Cran-Apple-Onion Open-Face Turkey Sammies

No comments:

Post a Comment