Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Please VOTE!

Vote for God's Littlest Angels

I blogged this back in August but am reposting it seeing the deadline is next week.
Seriously, this takes 30 seconds of your time. I voted, registered and blogged this in 2 minutes flat....

God's Littlest Angels is an orphanage in Haiti that I follow by blog, pray for, and hope some day to adopt through. We know people who have adopted through them. Here is their website/blog:

So, what's being asked?
2. Vote for GLA to receive a grant
3. On the top of the web page register to receive 2 more votes
4. Return and vote again, and again
5. Spread the word by email, Facebook, or whatever method you can

Matthew 25:40
“The King will reply, ‘I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the leastof these brothers of mine, you did for me.’

No comments:

Post a Comment