Friday, January 4, 2013

Resolution to Care

With having 4 kids currently under foot, I have no time to blog. Today however is different. One of the reasons I blog is for myself to keep a record of the things in life that tug at my heart and are worth remembering. This morning on the way home from taking one of the four for blood work I caught a piece of the below radio broadcast from www.focusonthefamily.com. I almost changed the channel seeing I am not the biggest fan of the speaker but I heard enough to be intrigued. The segment is 28 minutes long and while many do not have an extra 30 minutes in their day to spare, I listened to it twice for good measure.

 With being a foster parent and having the nature of wanting to "save the world" this immediately spoke to my soul. I have also been wrestling with the fact that we have to say no to a precious baby in need of a foster home...can't I take one more? Again, this spoke to my soul.

 For now, I will go deep and long with whom God has allowed in our home and I will "Do for one what I wish I could do for everyone."

No comments:

Post a Comment