Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Doctor Updates

I had a physical this week and the Dr. is pleased with how I am doing on the medication. I am definitely improving and am so grateful that God created doctors and medicine (even though I was so resistant).

The current battle I am facing is the fast weight loss this anxiety/depression has caused. People say things like "oh to have that problem" but they don't understand that being this underweight is causing severe fatigue, headaches, and several other issues. So, I started calorie counting today to try to eat enough to add the lost weight. If I could only eat dairy and wheat...pizza, cheese, greasy fries.... yummm. With my diet being healthier over the last year and a half, it is hard to find high calorie foods I can eat. Anyways, that is the issue right now.

I look forward to having my energy back. To not being in bed by 8pm. To be able to go out on a date with my hubby and not be exhausted....yes, those days are coming...it's just a long road to get there... but they are coming....

No comments:

Post a Comment