Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Victories

I had two victories this past week.
The first (though I needed 1/2 an anxiety pill), was to take the girls and the grandmas to Canada for the Bird Kingdom. Now, anyone who knows me knows
1. I deeply dislike customs
2. Not a fan of the Canadian Bridge
3. Don't like driving if I don't know where I am going
4. Don't like driving in snow (and yes we had major snow that day)

And I did it...all. No problems at all. We had a great girls outing.

The second victory was church this Sunday. This was the first Sunday I did not take anxiety meds before going! Not only did I not take it but I went to both services, co-lead a group with Drew, and juggled the baby.

I've been doing well day to day but as soon as stressors come in I crumble. I'm keeping my load light and pressing on. I am having trouble putting weight on still which is causing headaches and fatigue. I have some appointments coming up to figure out what to do.

I am super grateful to the friends who have been by my side the whole time and lifting me up in prayer....you guys rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment