Wednesday, November 18, 2009

All I need....

After a long week of wondering what the Lord is calling us to do in the arena of adoption...to sit and wait? to actively move? to find an agency? One thing keeps standing out. While it doesn't answer any of my practical questions it gives me comfort and hope. God is God and I am not. His ways are higher than my ways. His plans are perfect. He is ALL that I need. I was reminded this weekend during a marriage conference that I so often get stuck in the small story of my life and my hearts desire. Truly, I want to be in the larger story with kingdom purposes, even if that means my heart desires not being fulfilled.

I love this sound byte...I came across it when I started studying the names of God. It excites me and energizes me when I listen to it. Just to ponder the God we serve. He is ALL that I need.

Hope it speaks to you...and you too realize He is all you need because He is everything.

1 comment:

  1. Brandy, I love the clip; I love learning about all the different names of God. Thanks for sharing your heart again!

    There is no one like our GOD!!!

    Blessings,
    Dee

    ReplyDelete