Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Organizing Idea

I had been looking for a way to organize all the girly hair stuff in our house. In a small house with one bathroom and 3 girls the hair supplies can get out of control. I've been using this method for the summer and it is wonderful...thought I'd share it.

On the back of our laundry room door I added a see through shoe holder. All of our combs/brushes, clips/ties, and product fit right in the pockets. I found the see through holder at Bed Bath and Beyond. I added a cheap $5 mirror on the wall and ta-da! An entirely new hair doing area completely organized!

Close up view. It's kinda crazy to look at it and realize the 18 month old has more hair stuff than the rest of us!

I'm always looking for new ways to organize in our small house. Feel free to comment and add your tips!

No comments:

Post a Comment